Tuesday 22 January 2013

RA One effect= My defunct brain


Never knew that this Diwali, I would end up tearing some of my leftover hair and cursing myself for having the courage to go and watch a horrible movie all by myself.

Now I need to give you guys a background as to why I did so...I had forgotten to carry my home keys on that particular fateful day and being a holiday my other roomies were also busy partying outside. I thought of spending sometime at the nearby cafĂ© or a restaurant but it was also time for them to close down. That’s how I decided to catch the late night show of RA One at the Cinemax theatre near my home. Poor me I never knew what was in store.

A story plot which will make your brain dysfunctional: Shah Rukh Khan is a Tamil gaming expert and he wants to be a super hero for his son and he has been a dedicated failure at this. His idiotic pronunciation, mannerisms and even his stupid hairstyle are some of the many reasons which urged me to leave the hall. But again I had paid 250 bucks...so consoled myself saying that the movie has just started and there is surely some nice stuff to come…and yes it came…and it kept on coming…in big and bold letters..TORTURE. I never knew that being a South Indian you need to have noodles with curd…call dude as doodh…keys as KISS…(Oh by the way all these are the humour elements of the movie..So you need to laugh…Okay? Remember it the next time in case you watch it.)

His cool son, Prateek wants him to design a video game where the villain emerges as the winner. Shah Rukh thus gives birth to two idiots-RA One (villain) and G-One (hero). On the day of the launch of the game, Prateek plays the game...God knows why…and then he starts defeating the villain RA One till certain levels but had to leave the game midway because it was time for the psycho family to return home after the party. All of a sudden from nowhere RA One wants to kill Lucifer (Prateek’s username while playing)...RA One comes out…kills Shah Rukh and his colleague… (Yippie guys it’s time to smile…cause RA One did what I wanted to do...kill that irritating Khan).

Hello…the story is not yet over…it’s time for G One to come out and take revenge…so here comes G-One…his job is to protect Lucifer from RA One….walk on the train sideways…dance and sing Chamak Challo…(QUITE A TOUGH JOB Doodh….)Thankfully..It’s time to end…na na not so easily…both RA One and G One will now fight and they can only die if their heart mixes with each other and some shit. After 2 hours and 40 mins RA One and G One dies.

But Prateek—another idiot in the making revives G-One at the end. This can only mean bad news for us... RA One will come with its sequel soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment